Sunglasses Diabola Yellow Kietla are ideal for the smaller home: unbreakable, flexible, and ultra lightweight, they are also reversible and are adapted to the development of the nasal septum of babies.
This unique system allows you to use the glasses in position One between 0 and 9 months and then rotate them in a position Two between 9 and 18 months.
The advantages of this model DIABOLA:
– 100% unbreakable
– Mount crystals and unbreakable, perfectly adapted to the manipulation of babies.
– 100% protection
– Crystals of polycarbonate with maximum protection: category 4.
– Filter anti-UVA, anti-UVB, anti-UVC.
– Height of the crystals to 3.2 cm in order to protect perfectly the child's eye.
– The + Ki ET LA: a filter against blue light to reduce the glare.
– 100% safety
– Mount in one piece thanks to the technology zigzag: without hinge (there is no risk of the baby being pinched or swallow small pieces of metal).
– New lace soft and comfortable.
– 100% comfort
Goggle – ergonomic, flexible, light, and delicate. Without pressure on the temples or on the nasal septum and without compression of the ears.
– Ergonomics “Asian fit” tailored to the faces of asian origin.
– 100% organic
– Mount recyclable (glass aside).
– Cardboard box re-usable and recyclable.
– 100% smart
– Glasses Ki ET can be replaced by glasses. Seek advice from your optician.
The DIABOLA is delivered with:
– A cord of a support, a carrying case and some instructions.
– Guaranteed without bisphenol A.
– Mount monoinyección TPEE.
– Crystals of polycarbonate.